Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
Dodge County 4-H Foundation College Scholarship Application
- Dodge County 4-H Foundation College Scholarship Application due November 1, 2013
- Complete Application and submit completed "4-H Career Portfolio"
- Applicant must be a senior in high school
- Plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college
- Award is based on 4-H record and not on High School grades
- Presently a member of 4-H in Dodge County
Dodge County 4-H Council Camp/Workshop Scholarship Application
- 2013 Dodge County 4-H Council Camp/Workshop Scholarship Application due March 11, 2013
- Dodge County 4-H Members who are between the ages of 5 - 18 may apply for camp/workshop scholarships for the 2013 4-H year. Youth are asked to fill out the form and send it to the Dodge County Extension Office by MARCH 11, 2013. Scholarships winners will be notified by March 18. If you are planning on participating in a 4-H camp in Halsey, Gretna or Alma, the early bird 10% discount deadline is April 15.
Nebraska 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application
- 4-H Scholarship Applications due March 4, 2013
- Applications for 4-H Scholarships will be accepted through March 4, 2013. General eligibility for applicants includes:
- Must be a current high school senior, graduating spring of the current year, and attending college in the fall of the current year (unless specified by individual scholarship guidelines.)
- Must have completed (1) year of 4-H, and be a current 4-H member unless otherwise stated.
- Must be in good scholastic standing (minimum of “C” average). Scholarships will be awarded after the successful completion of the first college semester. Recipient must provide a copy of first semester grades (with at least a “C” average) to the Nebraska 4-H Foundation before scholarship is issued.
- Other eligibility requirements vary by scholarship. To view information and requirements and to download applications, please go to the following link at: http://www.ne4hfoundation.org/resources/scholarships-and-awards/scholarships
- All applications are due to the 4-H Foundation office by March 4, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact Sinda Dux (402) 472-1178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russell and Nancy Lang College Scholarship
- Scholarship Application due April 1, 2013
The scholarship will be presented annually, in the amount of $500. It is available to high school seniors, who belong to a Dodge County 4-H Club. Additional eligibility requirements are as follows: Applicant Criteria:
- Must be an active 4-H member at the time of application.
- Must have been involved in 4-H for at least seven years (including the current year).
- Open to males and females.
- Must plan to attend a post-secondary school in Nebraska.
- The applicant must have plans to return to production agriculture.
- Application must be completed and returned with proper signatures to the Dodge County Extension office by April 1 of the current calendar year. After submission, applications will not be returned.
- Notification of selection committee results will be made after May 1 of the current calendar year.
In addition, the application will request the following information:
- A list of all 4-H projects and activities that the applicant has been involved in.
- A short essay or statement (one or two paragraphs) stating “Why I want to return to production agriculture.”
- This is a one-time scholarship.
- Scholarship amount is $500.
- Scholarship will be awarded after receiving written notification of scholarship recipient’s college enrollment.
- The scholarship proceeds will be distributed directly to the college, upon verification of enrollment.
The applications will be reviewed, and the winner selected by a committee selected within the Dodge County 4-H Foundation Board.
Nebraska Association of County Extension Boards Scholarship
- Scholarship Application due by March 15, 2013
The Nebraska Association of County Extension Boards (NACEB) Sholarship Program for the 2013/14 academic year includes the following:
- One $1000 scholarship at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) or in the College of Education and Human Sciences (CEHS) for an incoming student (freshmen or transfer student).
- One $500 scholarship for a current student (sophomore or higher) enrolled in CASNR or CEHS.