Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
Join in the fun by participating in any of the camps, events or workshops available by being a part of our 4-H program.
TRACTOR SUPPLY PAPER CLOVER PROMOTION
National 4-H Council is thrilled to announce that 4-H will be partnering with the nation's leading rural lifestyle retailer Tractor Supply Company (TSC) to implement a national Paper Clover Promotion.
The Paper Clover Promotion is a consumer-driven fundraising promotion where a retailer sells paper representations of the 4-H clover to their customers for $1 or more at the register. So support your Dodge County 4-H Programs by stopping by Tractor Supply Company.
Round-up your JCPenney store purchases to the next whole dollar during Round-Up Week and the JCPenney Afterschool Fund will donate the difference to support the Dodge County 4-H Program!
- June 11, 2013 - UNL Extension Office, Fremont
- 4-H Clover Kid members include youth who are 5 to 7 years old on January 1.
- Clover Kids will learn at four different sessions, take home fair exhibits, snack provided
- Parents may stay if they wish
- More information to come at a later date!
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Safety Training will be conducted by certified RiderCourse instructors. The ATV RiderCourse provides a fast-paced, half-day, hands-on training session which includes pre-ride inspection, strating and stopping, quick turns, hill riding, emergency stopping, swerving and riding over obstacles. Participants will also learn about protective gear, local regulations, places to ride and environmental concerns. Bring your friends and family.
- Required Safety Gear: helmet, goggles, gloves, long-sleeve shirt, long pants and shoes that cover ankles.
- ATV Size Requirements: Ages 8-11 - Under 70cc, Ages 12-15 - 70-90cc, Ages 16 & older - Over 90cc
- Parent Permission: Riders under age 18 must have a release form signed by a parent/guardian.
- ATV RiderCourse Training Registration Form
4-H Achievement Celebration
- November 10, 2013
- Masonic Eastern Star Home for Children
*We are updating our website. Please stop back as we are adding information daily.